Record cleaning fluid with antistatic agent
- 170 ml bottle with finger spray, 500 ml and 1000 ml refill bottles
- Transparent plastic protective cover on the spray mechanism
- A few pumps of the solution would be enough for each clean
- Recommended to be used with Record Cleaning Cloth
- Wait for about a minute after spraying then clean with a circular motion by a cloth.
- Protects the stylus of the record player
- Shipped in a protective box wrapped in transparent gelatin
- Bulk orders may be placed by custom logo
Contents: Distilled pure water, isopropyl alcohol, antistatic agent
Distilled water: Distilled water is water that has been heated to the boiling point so that impurities are separated from the water. Therefore, there will be no water stain left on the record.
Isopropyl Alcohol: Alcohol is a very diverse compound by nature. However, isopropyl alcohol does not harm plastics such as vinyl in the short term. If a record is left in pure alcohol for an extended period of time a reaction will occur. Alcohol content of the cleaning fluid is much, much less, and is not harmful.
Antistatic Agent: The antistatic agent is not harmful for vinyl. The agent is the one that is used in red room in photo printing to keep dust particles away when washing a photograph. It keeps dust particles carried by the static electricity by reducing the surface tension of the plastic.